|Haywards COVID Safety Policy|
- We will keep names and contact numbers for 21 days to assist the NHS track and trace service.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on every table.
- Card payments are preferred.
- There will be no standing at the bar or host station.
- A maximum of 6 guests per table in the main room. 7 to 14 guests can dine in the private room (following guidelines to include no more than two households)
- Tables are at least 1 metre apart and 2 metres where possible.
- Staff will wear either a face shield or mask, we may not always be able to be 1 metre away from the guests when serving however we will minimise contact.
- Staff will clean hands and sanitise regularly.
- Only single use menus will be on the table including a limited drinks list. A full drinks list available on request.
- All toilets will be cleaned and checked every hour by our team.
- We will adhere to a priority system when using the stairs to the toilets, this will be indicated.
- All items used at Haywards are cleaned thoroughly according to guidelines. This includes but is not limited to the tables, linen, glasses, plates, and cutlery.
We are happy to be able to open our doors again and need you to abide by our policy. The safety of our customers and staff is paramount.
Please be kind and patient to all the “team” at Haywards, as this way of working is new to us.
If you do not adhere to any of the above pointers you may be asked to leave the premises.
Many thanks Amanda, Jahdre & the Haywards team.